AGM 2020 and Field Trip Weekend
Oh ma cow it’s gone Over the river!
We have an awesome field weekend planned for the AGM this year and we are holding it nice and early as we have a very busy time ahead of us for 2020-2021.
Date 19th-20th September
Start on Saturday 19th September, 9am at Tarras. We can car pool for the weekend from Tarras or if you meet us at 8am at the OGHT office Cromwell you can leave your car there and you will be returned back to your car on Sunday. BYO morning tea and thermos for Saturday and Sunday.
1.Tarras to Ardgour Road to Come in Time Battery to replace our holey sign.(someone shot it last year grrr) BYO morning tea.
- Through Thomson Gorge to Matakanui and on to Omakau and Ophir
- Pitches Store for lunch then a walk around Ophir and a visit to Pitches Dam.
- AGM and Dinner at Blacks Pub in Ophir. Stay overnight in Ophir or Omakau (own arrangements).
Sunday 20 September:
(Bring BYO Thermos and Morning Tea)
Meet at Pitches Store ready to depart 9am
1.Drybread Cemetery, Cambrian tour from Bob Berry
2.Cambrian Cemetery, St Bathans Protestant Cemetery and Catholic Cemetery.
- Lunch at St. Bathans then on to Falls Dam
- Blacks Scottish Cemetery
- Hayes Engineering (I’m really looking forward to this)
Accommodation Options (please book your own and try to book direct so the business doesn’t get charged a booking fee)
Blacks Hotel 034473826
Pitches Store 034473240
Ophir Thyme 0220218400
The Bakery Cottages 027 4473632
Omakau Hotel 034473715, 2KM from Ophir
There are more on the internet
Or ring the office on 03 445 0111 or email your intent to email@example.com